Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Strawberries

I'm playing along with the Paper Dolls Challenge: Fruit and a Sketch and the current Freshly Made Sketches Challenge. This has become my favorite site for card layouts.

My card is based on this sketch.



Here's my card.


I used paper from the Doodlebug Designs Sweet Cupcakes collection. The background was made using Strawberry Patch. I've had the Friendship Jar Summer Fillers set for months. I'm so glad I've finally got a chance to use it.

I had so much fun making this card, I decided to make another.


I kept the background simple for this one. 

Thanks for visiting!


Thank You Berry Much Card-
All supplies used are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise specified.
Stamps: Friendship Jar Summer Fillers, Strawberry Patch, Little Labels
Paper: Sweet Cupcakes (Doodlebug Design), Hibiscus Burst, Simply Chartreuse
Ink: Smokey Shadow, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse, Tuxedo Black (Memento), Copics
Embellishments:  pearls, twine
Tools:  Friendship Jar dies, Little Labels die

You Are So Sweet Card-
All supplies used are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise specified.
Stamps: Strawberry Patch and Sentiments
Paper: Sweet Cupcakes (Doodlebug Design), Hibiscus Burst, Simply Chartreuse, Pure Poppy
Ink: Smokey Shadow, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse, Pure Poppy, Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Embellishments:  pearls
Tools:  Strawberry Patch dies, Oval Doily die (My Favorite Things)

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! These are so cute! What perfect papers to match! You are really making me wish I'd ordered this set! I just love the little flowers on the vine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, your two cards are adorable. Same paper and yet they look so different from each other. I especially like the jar full of strawberries. Looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Michelle - good enough to eat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! Love the patterned paper..it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous!!
    Just makes me think of Summer...
    the colors...
    the berries! :)
    Love this Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so yummy! Your card practically jumped off the page at me and yelled "summer"! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a great layout and I love what you did with the sketch...the colors just look so fresh and ready to pop into ones mouth! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sweet cards. I love the berries! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love what you did with this fabulous sketch! I can't wait for my sentiments to arrive as I thought I could live without them but alas....nope! I couldn't! Love your second card too! Sweet summertime!

    ReplyDelete